INTERNSHIP AT PT. POLA DWIPA


        MORNINGG EVERYONE!!..   Let me introduce my self, my name is Muhamad Reizky Ristianto Evendi. I am from 12th grade Modelling Design and Building Information. I am one of the intern students at PT Pola Dwipa. PT Pola Dwipa works in the field of building planning consultants. This place is on Jl Dr Wahidin no. 165-167. Kaliwiru, Candisari District. Semarang.

        At PT Pola Dwipa there are many job desk. There are around 9 job desk that I know of, namely architecture, civil construction, construction supervision/management, studio/cad/3d, budget planning, electrical mechanics, general personnel/eproc, engineering administration, and finally accounting/finance. For each task, I only know a little, namely. THE FIRST is architecture, in this work what is done is to create a 3D building or something else and then visualize it by rendering so that the results look more lively and real. THE SECOND is CAD/3D studio, in this work what is done is to create detailed drawings or detailed engineering designs for a building using AutoCAD software. In this field there are also 3D jobs such as architecture. THE THIRD is a cost budget plan, which is done by calculating the estimated cost of a building. These costs can also include a survey of the building workshop directly. THE FOURTH is electrical mechanics, in this field the work carried out is planning everything related to electricity such as lights, sockets, AC and so on, then installing clean water channels, dirty water channels, used water channels, how to distribute pipes from source to goals are also defined in this area. THE FIFTH is financial accounting, this area determines everything related to costs. That's all I know about the field of work at PT Pola Dwipa.

        My internship period is six months. from the moment I entered until now, THE FIRST knowledge I was able to gain was in-depth knowledge about a residential building, starting from the foundation of the house to the roof of the house, starting from the 1st floor then continuing to the 2nd floor. THE SECOND is knowledge of using AutoCAD software, there are shortcuts and commands that I think are new. THE THIRD, speed in drawing, even though we already understand it, speed is also honed in this place. THE FOURTH is communication, even though it is out of context it is still important, because if we don't know what to draw, we are forced to ask anyone we know, friends, employees or superiors. Even though there is no direct work in the field, the knowledge I have gained is more than enough. Next month maybe I will study 3D and budget plans for a building

        What I felt was quite happy, making new friends, being able to share knowledge so that I gained quite a lot of knowledge. My opinion about this place is that this place is quite comfortable, the lighting is sufficient, the employees there are also quite friendly, if any of us want to ask questions they are happy to answer, but sometimes the electricity suddenly turns off by itself, this sometimes makes me quite surprised and a little annoyed. I don't know the owner, but the internship supervisor is good, has a lot of knowledge to teach, he doesn't hesitate to answer when we ask, but we also have to look at the conditions. , because as an employee he must also do his job. In this place I made many friends, they are from SMKN3 Semarang, SMKN7 Semarang, SMKN2 Kendal, SMKN2 Pati, and SMKN2 Purwodadi. they are all good friends, and want to share knowledge.
 
        DOCUMENTATION OF ACTIVITIES




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Company Profile : ArchiKey

BUAT RECOUNT TEXT? GAMPANG BANGETT..